Hybrid Dual Camera for caravans and motorhomes
Chipatronic Hybrid Cameras are the latest and most up to date vehicle cameras available currently with features never before seen in the automotive industry.
Hybrid cameras combine traditional composite video (CVBS) with new Analogue High Definition video (AHD) with the ability to change between these two modes by menu programming.
Not only can the camera be changed between video output modes but can also be changed between PAL and NTSC formats to suit the requirements of each individual installation.
- Programmable video output mode: CVBS or AHD
- Programmable video format: PAL or NTSC
- 1.2MP camera resolution in AHD mode (1280x960P equivalent to 1200TVL)
- 700TVL CVBS resolution
- Custom camera programming is possible including Mirror to Real image change
- Standard Chipatronic 4 Pin cabling solutions are able to be used
Model CH-HPC2BB is a unique design, dual camera for use on caravans and motorhomes to provide a wide angle, reversing camera to see directly behind and a narrower angle, rear-vision camera for constant use while driving. The rear-vision camera provides an image better suited to normal driving and with AHD video will allow clearer and sharper images from the back of the van when used with one of our high resolution, Hybrid monitors.
- uses two CH-HPC1MB cameras with different lens angles
- Australian made, stainless steel bracket
- unique design allows better adjustment for optimal views
- caravan rear-view and reversing camera
- motorhome rear-view and reversing camera
The CH-HPC2DB is 125mm wide and 81mm deep with all of the same features as the entire range of hybrid cameras with two standard 4 Pin female connector and a custom made 2:1 adaptor to allow a single caravan cable to be used (see CC15M or CL-15MA).
An output adaptor will be required to provide the two separate connections for input into the monitor/display. CH-M2FX is for 4 Pin monitors and CH-4MRCA is for RCA monitors or in-dash head units