Full size, heavy duty camera with good night vision suitable for trucks and machinery.
Chipatronic Hybrid Cameras are the latest and most up to date vehicle cameras available currently with features never before seen in the automotive industry.
Hybrid cameras combine traditional composite video (CVBS) with new Analogue High Definition video (AHD) with the ability to change between these two modes by menu programming.
Not only can the camera be changed between video output modes but can also be changed between PAL and NTSC formats to suit the requirements of each individual installation.
- Programmable video output mode: CVBS or AHD
- Programmable video format: PAL or NTSC
- 1.2MP camera resolution in AHD mode (1280x960P equivalent to 1200TVL)
- 700TVL CVBS resolution
- Custom camera programming is possible including Mirror to Real image change
- Standard Chipatronic 4 Pin cabling solutions are able to be used
Model CH-HPC1HB is a heavy duty, box style camera suitable for use in a wide range of automotive applications including:
- DVR camera for video recording on heavy vehicles
- truck and bus reversing camera
- truck blind-spot camera
- construction and agricultural machinery, forward and rear vision system
- caravan rear-view and reversing camera
- motorhome rear-view and reversing camera
The CH-HPC1HB is 76mm wide 53mm high and 70mm deep with all of the same features as the entire range of hybrid cameras in a full size, heavy duty housing with standard 4 Pin female connector. 18 IR LEDs provide night vision up to 15m.
If a smaller camera in a similar style is preferred please use the CH-HPC1MB.