Smaller, mid-size camera for general purpose use on caravans, trucks, utilities etc.
Chipatronic Hybrid Cameras are the latest and most up to date vehicle cameras available currently with features never before seen in the automotive industry.
Hybrid cameras combine traditional composite video (CVBS) with new Analogue High Definition video (AHD) with the ability to change between these two modes by menu programming.
Not only can the camera be changed between video output modes but can also be changed between PAL and NTSC formats to suit the requirements of each individual installation.
- Programmable video output mode: CVBS or AHD
- Programmable video format: PAL or NTSC
- 1.2MP camera resolution in AHD mode (1280x960P equivalent to 1200TVL)
- 700TVL CVBS resolution
- Custom camera programming is possible including Mirror to Real image change
- Standard Chipatronic 4 Pin cabling solutions are able to be used
Model CH-HPC1MB is a mid-size, box style camera suitable for use in a wide range of automotive applications including:
- caravan rear-view and reversing camera
- motorhome rear-view and reversing camera
- truck and bus reversing camera
- truck blind-spot camera
- tray back utility reversing camera
- 4WD front clearance camera
- construction and agricultural machinery, forward and rear vision systems
The CH-HPC1MB is just 56mm wide, 42mm high and 55mm deep (excluding the bracket) but has all of the same features as the entire range of hybrid cameras in a compact housing with standard 4 Pin female connector.