Smaller, mid-size camera for general purpose use on caravans, trucks, utilities etc.
Chipatronic Hybrid Cameras are the latest and most up to date vehicle cameras available currently with features never before seen in the automotive industry.
Hybrid cameras combine traditional composite video (CVBS) with new Analogue High Definition video (AHD) with the ability to change between these two modes by menu programming.
Not only can the camera be changed between video output modes but can also be changed between PAL and NTSC formats to suit the requirements of each individual installation.
- Programmable video output mode: CVBS or AHD
- Programmable video format: PAL or NTSC
- 1.2MP camera resolution in AHD mode (1280x960P equivalent to 1200TVL)
- 700TVL CVBS resolution
- Custom camera programming is possible including Mirror to Real image change
- Standard Chipatronic 4 Pin cabling solutions are able to be used
Model CH-HPC1MB is a mid-size, box style camera suitable for use in a wide range of automotive applications including:
- caravan rear-view and reversing camera
- motorhome rear-view and reversing camera
- truck and bus reversing camera
- truck blind-spot camera
- tray back utility reversing camera
- 4WD front clearance camera
- construction and agricultural machinery, forward and rear vision systems
The CH-HPC1MB is just 56mm wide, 42mm high and 55mm deep (excluding the bracket) but has all of the same features as the entire range of hybrid cameras in a compact housing with standard 4 Pin female connector.
The standard camera is supplied with a 120o lens which is suitable for reversing and general vision but as this is a wide angle, objects further away will not be shown clearly and as such we also have the option of a narrow angle lens.
The CH-HPC1MB-50 has a 50o lens to provide a better view of traffic or objects further away and is recommended when the main purpose of the camera is to be able to see what is behind the van while driving.
If a larger, more heavy duty camera is required, please use the CH-AHD4HD heavy duty camera.
For caravans and motorhomes the dome camera may be used as this is surface mounting, model CH-HPC1WD or CH-HPC1BD
To use the camera in AHD mode a suitable, AHD compatible monitor will be required.
Please see the CH-RVMAHD7 which clips over the rear-view mirror or either the CH-STDAHD5 or CH-STDAHD7 which mount on the dash.